Lifestyle and Amenities
What do we mean when we say “a new alternative” in senior living? At Majestic Gardens we believe that the important part of “assisted living” is truly living!
Our programs and activities are designed to foster a sense of community and friendship. Our menu is prepared daily by a professional chef, and available restaurant-style or in-home. Our medical care and fitness programs promote independent and active living.
- 24/7 Physician and nurse services on-site
- Two miles from the beach
- Garden sanctuary
- Laundry services
- Transportation services available
- Beautiful paradise landscaping
- Outdoor patio
- Arts and crafts activities room
- Library/business center
- Fitness center
- All private single suites
- iPad to communicate with friends and family
- WiFi available
- Cable included
- Fully furnished with appliances included
- 24-hour concierge services
- 24-hour fully monitored alarm and fire systems
- 24-hour fully monitored security system
- Fire sprinkler
Activities and Programs
Whether you’re here for a day or call Majestic Gardens home, you’ll find a wide selection of activities to encourage whole-body wellness and independent living. Residents can choose from activities designed and led by experts in senior fitness to stimulate mind, body, and spirit.
- Daily cardio class
- Low impact yoga and tai chi
- Rehabilitative therapy
- Ongoing health education
- Mind-stimulating activities
- Weekly non-denominational services available and other religious services upon request
- Ice cream bar social
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Sunday Brunch
- Music therapy
- Dance events
- Cooking and health services
In the company of friends, or in the comfort of your home, nothing completes a day like great food. You’ll enjoy your choice of meal from our daily menu prepared by a professional chef to bring together healthful choices and exquisite flavors.
Sample Meal Plans
Fresh eggs paired with spinach and mushrooms. Can be made vegan.
Satisfying oatmeal paired with fresh fruit.
Your choice of protein.
Barbecue pork with baked potato
Spicy tomato pasta with side Caesar salad.
Roasted chicken with garlic mashed potatoes
Warm apple pie a la mode.
Fresh fruit with granola and yogurt
Ready to See More?
Week Days: 9am-5pm
3130 Opportunity Court
South Daytona, FL 32119
Subscribe to our newsletter to learn about our upcoming events and activities